ACA is an independent member of The Leading Edge Alliance
The Leading Edge Alliance is an international professional association of independently-owned accounting and consulting firms. It is the second-largest international association in the world. It is made up of more than 190 independently owned accounting and advisory firms operating more than 450 offices in 100 countries, enabling member firms to access the resources of a global professional services organization. LEA firms operate with combined annual revenue of more than $2.7 billion.
The combined strength of LEA member accounting and advisory firms creates a global powerhouse of professional service organizations. Members can leverage the alliance for all their accounting and advisory needs, ranging from simple audit assistance to advice on complex global acquisitions. LEA’s wide range of expertise crosses many services and industries. The alliance provides members with the size and scope of a large multinational company while offering clients the continuity, consistency and quality services of a local firm.
Member firms go through a rigorous review before being accepted into the Leading Edge Alliance to ensure they are successful, quality firms that have enduring client relationships and long-standing ties to the communities they serve.
Unlike Big 4 firms, LEA Global firms identify closely with their clients because they, too, are business owners seeking to grow their companies. They create innovative solutions to their clients’ challenges and proactively counsel them on opportunities. Wherever you are, the Leading Edge Alliance is ready to help with your growth and success.
- Founded in U.S. in 1999
- Annual revenue of over $2.7 Billion USD
- Ranked as the second largest international association
- Ranked as the largest association of USA firms
- Average firm over $34 Million USD
- One of the fastest growing accounting associations in the world
- Most US member firms rank in the top 120 largest U.S. firms
- 102 Countries, 460 offices & 180 firms
- 2170 Partners
- 18,330 professional staff & 24,000 total staff
- Aggressive campaign to expand into new global markets